Ahwatukee Arizona Property Management
Ahwatukee Arizona is located in the southern part of Phoenix. It is bordered on the north by South Mountain Park, on the south by the Gila River Indian reservation, on the east by Interstate 10 and on the west by state owned land.
Ahwatukee Arizona is known for its amazing weather, breathtaking landscapes, numerous golf courses, miles of trails and South Mountain Park (one of the largest city parks in the United States).
As a real estate investor, Ahwatukee Arizona is an ideal place to buy and profit from rental properties because it is blessed with natural and man-manmade amenities giving everyone something to all year round!
Living in Ahwatukee Arizona
Here are some reasons why it is easy to profit from rental properties in Ahwatukee Arizona:
- Ahwatukee offers a small town intimate lifestyle. There are so many things to love about Ahwatukee Arizona. One is its small town feel. The town gives its residents an escape from the buzz and hustle of big city life. A resident of Ahwatukee can feel the comfort and serenity of a private and quiet life. Since privacy is a dream of many Americans, an investment in the real estate properties of Ahwatukee could definitely bring you profits.
- Ahwatukee was named by Money Magazine as one of the Best Places to Live in America. More and more residents flock into Ahwatukee because of its unending improvements in terms of real estate, employment, education and quality of life. Speaking of the real estate benefit of Ahwatukee, the town gives a variety of house options from single family detached homes, condominiums and townhouses either for rent or for sale for its would-be residents. If want to profit from the real estate industry in Ahwatukee, then might as well invest in their rental properties now. See potential rental investment opportunities in Ahwatukee Arizona by signing up to receive daily foreclosure lists here.
- Ahwatukee is home to the top performing schools attracting individuals and families who value quality education. Ahwatukee is serviced by Kyrene School District, one of the top performing districts in the state. All district schools have received excellent ratings for academic achievement, including the pair of high schools that are part ofTempe Union High School District. There are a number of private and charter schools in the area as well. Area colleges and universities include Arizona State University, South Mountain College, Ottawa University, and several community colleges.
Fill in Your Ahwatukee Rental Property With The Help of Experts
Once you’ve invested in rental properties in Ahwatukee Arizona, start earning money from your investments by using the services of the best property management company in Arizona Gentry Property Management.
Gentry Property Management specializes in managing rental properties throughout Maricopa and Pinal Counties, including those in Ahwatukee Arizona.
The company can help you find high quality tenants, reduce turnover rates, avoid vacancies, ensure timely rental collections, process quick evictions of bad tenants and protect you legally from potential lawsuits. Take a look at the services Gentry Property Management can offer below.
Gentry Property Management Services
These are the services you can expect from Gentry Property Management:
- Competitive Rental Marketing. Gentry Property Management specializes in filling in rental vacancies quickly and reducing turnover rates. They have the best skills in marketing rental properties and know the right strategies to employ for your own unit.
- Current Market Analysis. Gentry analyzes the current market of the rental industry in Ahwatukee Arizona and neighboring towns and cities. The analysis will guide them in pricing your property reasonably. Hence, your property will instantly attract more potential tenants.
- Legal Protection. Gentry guards you with the latest landlord-tenant laws in Arizona. By knowing what are the dos and don’ts in the rental industry, you won’t leave yourself vulnerable to rental-related lawsuits.
- Gentry guarantees a FREE home release if a tenant does not stay for more than 6 months and a FREE cancellation fee if their services won’t meet your expectations.
- 24/7 Access to Its Online Portal. You can access its owner’s platform anytime to track your property’s status and effortlessly collect rent from your tenants.
- Affordable Management Fees. The company only charges 10% on all collected rents and half a month’s rent upon initial leasing.
For more information about Gentry Professional Property Management and its services, call (480) 654-3655 or fill out a form here.
What Our Clients Are Saying:
As a first time out of state landlord having a property management company you can rely on and trust is paramount. I am glad I have Gentry management to help me along the way. Whether it is screening tenants or questions that may come up, I would highly recommend their services. – Ryan W
Deanna provides great management services to us!!! She is extremely proactive and responsive which lets us know that our property is in good hands. Deanna provides timely solutions to the occasional problems faced by landlords and she is always available to address our questions/requests.
I can DEFINITELY say that we are very happy she is our property manager. Thanks a million!!! – Greg K
I recently rented a property with Gentry. Phillip M. is my Property Manager. He is very responsive, easy to work with, and knowledgeable. I am glad that I made the decision to go with Gentry. Thank you Phil! – Chris P