Coolidge Arizona Property Management Services
Coolidge Arizona is located 29 miles southeast of Chandler and 35 miles southeast of Mesa. The city has access to major freeways which makes it easy to go to and from the nearby Phoenix-Mesa metropolitan area.
As of the moment, the population of Coolidge, which is almost eight thousand people, is continuously increasing. As an investor, it would be wise to invest in some real estate units for rentals in Coolidge since most of its new residents would rather rent than purchase the very expensive houses in the city. Take advantage of this influx by investing in some rental houses and apartments in Coolidge Arizona.
Living in Coolidge
Here are some of the best things about Coolidge:
- Coolidge is the home of Casa Grand Ruins National Monument. The Casa Grand National Monument in Coolidge is a protected historical site in the country which preserves a group of Ancient Pueblo Peoples Hohokam Structures or Ruins. These structures were constructed by the ancient people of the Hohokam period. Until now the purpose of the Casa Grand remains a mystery but it is one of the frequently visited sites in Arizona.
- Coolidge is located to nearby popular Arizona destinations. Residents and visitors of Coolidge don’t have to settle for Casa Grand when it comes to attractions because there are other nearby attractions in Coolidge namely: Arizona State Capitol Museum, Usery Mountain Recreation Area, Arizona Women’s Hall of Fame, Lost Dutchman State Park, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art and Catalina State Park.
- Coolidge is a great place to further academic knowledge. Coolidge is the home of the local Central Arizona College. It is also close to Mesa Community College and Rio Salado Community College. Being close to these colleges, Coolidge is an ideal spot for college students and thereby a great location for rental investments. This is because college students would rather rent than purchase a house in Coolidge. If want to get started in rental property investments in Coolidge, simply click here to receive daily foreclosure lists.
Fill in Your Coolidge Rental Property With The Help of Experts
Once you’ve invested in rental properties in Coolidge start earning money from your investments by using the services of the best property management company in Arizona Gentry Property Management.
Gentry Property Management specializes in managing rental properties throughout Maricopa and Pinal Counties, including those in Coolidge.
The company can help you find high quality tenants, reduce turnover rates, avoid vacancies, ensure timely rental collections, process quick evictions of bad tenants and protect you legally from potential lawsuits. Take a look at the services Gentry Property Management can offer below.
Gentry Property Management Services
These are the services you can expect from Gentry Property Management:
- Competitive Rental Marketing. Gentry Property Management specializes in filling in rental vacancies quickly and reducing turnover rates. They have the best skills in marketing rental properties and know the right strategies to employ for your own unit.
- Current Market Analysis. Gentry analyzes the current market of the rental industry in Coolidge and neighboring towns and cities. The analysis will guide them in pricing your property reasonably. Hence, your property will instantly attract more potential tenants.
- Legal Protection. Gentry guards you with the latest landlord-tenant laws in Arizona. By knowing what are the dos and don’ts in the rental industry, you won’t leave yourself vulnerable to rental-related lawsuits.
- Gentry guarantees a FREE home release if a tenant does not stay for more than 6 months and a FREE cancellation fee if their services won’t meet your expectations.
- 24/7 Access to Its Online Portal. You can access its owner’s platform anytime to track your property’s status and effortlessly collect rent from your tenants.
- Affordable Management Fees. The company only charges 10% on all collected rents and half a month’s rent upon initial leasing.
For more information about Gentry Professional Property Management and its services, call (480) 654-3655 or fill out a form here.