Goodyear Arizona Property Management
For those of you looking for investment opportunities in the rental industry, you may want to take a closer look at the real estate properties in Goodyear Arizona.
Goodyear has been continually attracting residents from other states. Learn how this city does it below.
Living in Goodyear Arizona
Goodyear Arizona is the sixth fastest growing city in the United States. Wondering how Goodyear does it? Let’s examine what makes Goodyear so successful:
- Goodyear received prestigious awards and recognitions. Goodyear has been honored as the All-America City and the Most Livable City Award.
- Goodyear has majestic scenic views and upscale communities. Goodyear is proud of its scenic and historic hiking trails running through its desert landscape as well as its urban trails through is highly master-planned and upscale communities.
- The city is proud of its multi-purpose Goodyear Ballpark. This facility not only hosts Spring trainings of Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds but also houses most of the Goodyear’s annual events such as: car shows, festivals, football and soccer games, charity events and numerous baseball tournaments.
- The Sierra Estrella Mountains of Goodyear is a great natural outdoor amenity. Trails for horseback riding, mountain biking and hiking are nestled around these mountains giving residents of Goodyear leisurely and stimulating activities.
- Academic advancements won’t be a concern for Goodyear residents. Goodyear is aggressively in pursuit of post-educational institutions such as Franklin Pierce University and ASU.
- Everything is in Goodyear. A majestic ballpark, great golf courses, numerous hotels, scenic mountains, thriving retail stores, master-planned communities and great outdoor opportunities – you name it, Goodyear has it!
Take advantage of the Goodyear’s livability by investing in Goodyear rental properties now. To see potential rental investment opportunities in Goodyear Arizona, simply sign up to receive daily foreclosure lists here.
Fill in Your Goodyear Rental Property With The Help of Experts
After investing in the best properties in Goodyear, start earning money from your investments by using the services of the best property management company in Arizona Gentry Property Management.
Gentry Property Management specializes in managing rental properties throughout Maricopa and Pinal Counties, including those in Goodyear Arizona.
The company can help you find high quality tenants, reduce turnover rates, avoid vacancies, ensure timely rental collections, process quick evictions of bad tenants and protect you legally from potential lawsuits. Take a look at the services Gentry Property Management can offer below.
Gentry Property Management Services
These are the services you can expect from Gentry Property Management:
- Competitive Rental Marketing. Gentry Property Management specializes in filling in rental vacancies quickly and reducing turnover rates. They have the best skills in marketing rental properties and know the right strategies to employ for your own unit.
- Current Market Analysis. Gentry analyzes the current market of the rental industry in Goodyear and neighboring towns and cities. The analysis will guide them in pricing your property reasonably. Hence, your property will instantly attract more potential tenants.
- Legal Protection. Gentry guards you with the latest landlord-tenant laws in Arizona. By knowing what are the dos and don’ts in the rental industry, you won’t leave yourself vulnerable to rental-related lawsuits.
- Gentry guarantees a FREE home release if a tenant does not stay for more than 6 months and a FREE cancellation fee if their services won’t meet your expectations.
- 24/7 Access to Its Online Portal. You can access its owner’s platform anytime to track your property’s status and effortlessly collect rent from your tenants.
- Affordable Management Fees. The company only charges 10% on all collected rents and half a month’s rent upon initial leasing.
For more information about Gentry Professional Property Management and its services, call (480) 654-3655 or fill out a form here.
What Our Clients Are Saying:
As a first time out of state landlord having a property management company you can rely on and trust is paramount. I am glad I have Gentry management to help me along the way. Whether it is screening tenants or questions that may come up, I would highly recommend their services. – Ryan W
Deanna provides great management services to us!!! She is extremely proactive and responsive which lets us know that our property is in good hands. Deanna provides timely solutions to the occasional problems faced by landlords and she is always available to address our questions/requests.
I can DEFINITELY say that we are very happy she is our property manager. Thanks a million!!! – Greg K
I recently rented a property with Gentry. Phillip M. is my Property Manager. He is very responsive, easy to work with, and knowledgeable. I am glad that I made the decision to go with Gentry. Thank you Phil! – Chris P