Guadalupe Arizona Property Management
Guadalupe is a Hispanic, native American town situated in between Phoenix and Tempe. It was named after the patron saint of Mexico, the Virgin of Guadalupe.
Right now, it has a population of 5,500 residents and maintains an area of one square mile. Unlike its neighboring towns, Guadalupe will have the same land area in the next years to come because of the surrounding boundaries that limits its expansion: 1) Interstate 10 and the City of Phoenix on the west; 2) Baseline Road and the City of Tempe on the North; 3) City of Tempe on the South and 4) the Salt River Project’s Highline Canal on the East.
What separates Guadalupe from the rest of the cities and towns of Arizona is its strong ethnic and cultural character. This unique identity of Guadalupe can be used to your advantage as an investor in the real estate industry.
Living in Guadalupe
Here are some things that make Guadalupe an idyllic place of residency:
- Occupations in Guadalupe is a mixture of blue-collar and white-collar jobs. Guadalupe offers new residents varied working opportunities. There are jobs available in both the blue-collar and white-collar job sectors. This is a town of sales and office workers, service providers, shipping workers and transportation workers. There are also employees in office and administrative support, maintenance occupations and sales.
- Guadalupe is an ethnically diverse town. Being a Hispanic town, the majority of the residents in Guadalupe are Latinos. But there are also residents from other races, namely: the Native Americans and the Whites.
- Guadalupe residents would rather rent than buy a house. People in Guadalupe have salaries low enough to afford a home. This makes it an idyllic place for investors who want to profit from the rental real estate industry in Arizona. As most people would want to rent a place, if you invest in rental properties in Guadalupe, there’s always an opportunity for filling it up quickly. Start investing in Guadalupe properties by checking out daily foreclosure lists here.
Fill in Your Guadalupe Rental Property With The Help of Experts
Once you’ve invested in rental properties in Guadalupe Arizona, start earning money from your investments by using the services of the best property management company in Arizona Gentry Property Management.
Gentry Property Management specializes in managing rental properties throughout Maricopa and Pinal Counties, including those in Guadalupe Arizona.
The company can help you find high quality tenants, reduce turnover rates, avoid vacancies, ensure timely rental collections, process quick evictions of bad tenants and protect you legally from potential lawsuits. Take a look at the services Gentry Property Management can offer below.
Gentry Property Management Services
These are the services you can expect from Gentry Property Management:
- Competitive Rental Marketing. Gentry Property Management specializes in filling in rental vacancies quickly and reducing turnover rates. They have the best skills in marketing rental properties and know the right strategies to employ for your own unit.
- Current Market Analysis. Gentry analyzes the current market of the rental industry in Guadalupe Arizona and neighboring towns and cities. The analysis will guide them in pricing your property reasonably. Hence, your property will instantly attract more potential tenants.
- Legal Protection. Gentry guards you with the latest landlord-tenant laws in Arizona. By knowing what are the dos and don’ts in the rental industry, you won’t leave yourself vulnerable to rental-related lawsuits.
- Gentry guarantees a FREE home release if a tenant does not stay for more than 6 months and a FREE cancellation fee if their services won’t meet your expectations.
- 24/7 Access to Its Online Portal. You can access its owner’s platform anytime to track your property’s status and effortlessly collect rent from your tenants.
- Affordable Management Fees. The company only charges 10% on all collected rents and half a month’s rent upon initial leasing.
For more information about Gentry Professional Property Management and its services, call (480) 654-3655 or fill out a form here.