Maricopa County Arizona Property Management
If you are trying to get your property rented in Maricopa County, you are just getting lucky. This is because location is one of the most important factors tenants consider when renting a property. And there is no better place than living in Maricopa County!
Living in Maricopa County
Maricopa is the fourth largest county in the United States in terms of population. There are 25 different cities and towns in the county. Phoenix, its largest city, is the seat of Maricopa County and the capital of the State of Arizona.
Maricopa County attracts so many visitors and tourists each year because of its pleasant and mild weather conditions. This unique climate makes the county a popular destination during winter, spring and fall months.
Maricopa has the most beautiful areas in the nation making it a perfect spot for recreation. It is surrounded largely by mountain ranges and rivers.
These are among the activities residents and visitors can enjoy while in Maricopa County:
- Visiting historical and art museums such as Phoenix Art Museum and Heard Museum
- Watching performances of artistic groups such as the Phoenix Symphony and Arizona Ballet
- Horseback riding, Hiking, Biking or Rock Climbing
- Spending time at regional and municipal parks, National Forests and Monuments
- Water activities such as River Floating
- Kayaking and sculling along Tempe Town Lake
- Close-up view of local and foreign species of flora and animal life
- NASCAR racing competitions
Now that you are fully aware of the strategic location of your rental property, you can start finding tenants. Unfortunately, finding tenants is very challenging for rental property owners. In order to find a tenant and get your property rented, you have to make yourself, and your property, available.
You can easily do that with the help of Gentry Property Management.
About Gentry Property Management
Gentry Property management is a full service property management firm specializing in rental houses throughout Phoenix Arizona. The company has a team of experts and property management systems that makes property ownership and managing tenants an easy task.
Gentry strives to deliver superior customer service and uphold strong professional standards on all the properties and tenants it manages at all times.
If you are interested in purchasing properties in Arizona? Sign up to receive daily foreclosure lists here.
Gentry Property Management Services
Gentry Property Management offers services unlike any other property management solutions in Arizona:
- Competitive Rental Analysis. Gentry’s expert property managers provide you with a reliable market analysis on the current rental market values and expected vacancy periods.
- Tenant Guarantee. A comprehensive background check by a licensed private investigator is done by the company to ensure that rental property owners won’t have any problems when it comes to delayed and unpaid rents. The company even goes to the extent of guaranteeing the release of your home for FREE if the tenant just stays for less than 6 months.
- Unmatched Rental Marketing. A senior property manager does property visits to install a rental sign, snap quality photos and film a house tour. Gentry’s experienced leasing agents use these ads to work directly with potential tenants and process applications. The company also lists there available rental properties.
- Competitive Maintenance Management Prices. With Gentry, you can rid yourself of 2 a.m. maintenance calls from your tenants at a fair price.
- Legal Protection. Gentry Property Management is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). It also has the best legal counsel that can represent you during eviction proceedings and give you the latest statutes on rental housing allowing you to reduce any liabilities and protect your rental property investment.
- Rent Ready. At a fair price, the company can easily have your home ready for the next tenant.
- Online Owner Portal. Gentry’s software makes it easier for property owners like you to check invoices, and detailed statements as well as track your finances 24/7.
- $0 Cancellation Fee. You have the option to the cancel for FREE the management services if they don’t match your expectations.
- Fair Charges. The company charges a 10% management fee on all collected rent and have an initial leasing fee of 50% of a months rent one a tenant is place. They have optional inspections for $50 and utility management service during vacancy periods.
For more information about Gentry Professional Property Management and its services, call (480) 654-3655 or fill out its form here.
What Our Clients Are Saying:
As a first time out of state landlord having a property management company you can rely on and trust is paramount. I am glad I have Gentry management to help me along the way. Whether it is screening tenants or questions that may come up, I would highly recommend their services. – Ryan W
Deanna provides great management services to us!!! She is extremely proactive and responsive which lets us know that our property is in good hands. Deanna provides timely solutions to the occasional problems faced by landlords and she is always available to address our questions/requests.
I can DEFINITELY say that we are very happy she is our property manager. Thanks a million!!! – Greg K
I recently rented a property with Gentry. Phillip M. is my Property Manager. He is very responsive, easy to work with, and knowledgeable. I am glad that I made the decision to go with Gentry. Thank you Phil! – Chris P