Phoenix Arizona Property Management
A vacancy at your rental property in Phoenix Arizona is a stressful experience. Without money coming in, you still have the duty of paying the charges of marketing and holding a unit.
Perhaps you are comfortable attempting to fill this vacancy by yourself but take some time to reconsider your marketing strategy as it may be the sole reason why your property is still vacant.
Take out of the picture the location of your rental property as a reason for vacancy as it is without a doubt that Phoenix Arizona is one of the best places to be in America.
Living in Phoenix Arizona
Here are some reasons why living in Phoenix Arizona is better than living elsewhere:
Phoenix Arizona has the most consistent weather. Although the weather gets too hot, at least it is not erratic. People in other time zones may have complaints about dramatic season changes but not the residents nor visitors of Phoenix.
Phoenix has the lightest traffic. When it comes to big cities like Phoenix, the first complaint is traffic. But not when you live in Phoenix. The traffic grid system is well organized giving Phoenix the lightest traffic of any big city in America.
Phoenix Arizona has one of the country’s best rental properties. Residents who can’t afford to buy a home can easily find affordable yet great rental spaces in Phoenix. Take advantage of this by investing in more rental properties in Phoenix Arizona by signing up to receive daily foreclosure lists here.
Indisputably, having rental properties in Phoenix Arizona is beneficial. The location is definitely not a reason why your property is still vacant. That being the case, you might rather enlist the help of Arizona’s leading property management company – Gentry Property Management to get the vacancy of your rental property filled quickly.
About Gentry Property Management, Phoenix Arizona Specialists
Gentry Property Management specializes in managing rental houses throughout Maricopa and Pinal Counties – that includes Phoenix Arizona. Its team of expert property managers are equipped with the best skills that makes property ownership and managing tenants a less daunting task. Read more to know about their services.
Gentry Property Management Services
These are what you can expect from Gentry Property Management once you hire their services:
- Aggressive and Reliable Rental Advertising. A senior property manager would visit your rental property in Phoenix Arizona, install a rental sign, take photos and videos of your home and do aggressive advertising to potential tenants. They will handle everything from marketing to finalizing the application process. The company also lists there available rental properties.
- Current Rental Market Analysis. To give you maximum profit opportunities, Gentry gives you a thorough analysis of the current rental market values and expected vacancy periods in Phoenix Arizona.
- Legal Safeguards. As a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), Gentry will expose you to what the current legalities on rental properties are in order to prevent unwanted lawsuits.
- Incomparable Warranties. Gentry ensures you of a FREE home release if a tenant does not stay for more than 6 months as well as a FREE cancellation fee if their services won’t meet your expectations.
- 24/7 Online Account Access. Gentry’s owner portal allows you to keep track of your finances any time.
- Affordable Property Management Fees. Gentry has an initial leasing fee of 50% of a month’s rent once a tenant is in place but it only charges 10% management fee on all collected rents. They give you the option to avail of its inspection services for $50 and utility management services during vacancy periods.
- Affordable Rental House Preparation and Maintenance Fees. Gentry Property Management offers rental property preparation and maintenance services at a fair rate to relieve you from the stress associated with having a property rented.
For more information about Gentry Professional Property Management and its services, call (480) 654-3655 or fill out a form here.
What Our Clients Are Saying:
As a first time out of state landlord having a property management company you can rely on and trust is paramount. I am glad I have Gentry management to help me along the way. Whether it is screening tenants or questions that may come up, I would highly recommend their services. – Ryan W
Deanna provides great management services to us!!! She is extremely proactive and responsive which lets us know that our property is in good hands. Deanna provides timely solutions to the occasional problems faced by landlords and she is always available to address our questions/requests.
I can DEFINITELY say that we are very happy she is our property manager. Thanks a million!!! – Greg K
I recently rented a property with Gentry. Phillip M. is my Property Manager. He is very responsive, easy to work with, and knowledgeable. I am glad that I made the decision to go with Gentry. Thank you Phil! – Chris P