Pinal County Arizona Property Management
Having your rental property in Pinal County sit for months is a nightmare. No rent is coming in but you still need to pay the cost of marketing and holding a unit.
You are left with one wish and that is to have your property rented as soon as possible for money to start coming in.
Before you can quickly fill in the vacancy of your Pinal County rental unit, you have to examine two factors: 1) Location and 2) Marketing.
Living in Pinal County
There’s no doubt Pinal County is a good residential location. It is a modern region that still maintains most of its rural character. Despite its recent improvements, Pinal County still has many rustic, natural landscapes for residents and visitors to explore.
Pinal County is home to various famous attractions in Arizona. Located in Pinal is the Biosphere 2 scientific facility where scientists study several ecosystems such as mangrove wetlands and Savannah grasslands. It is also a home of Goldfield Ghost Town and Museum where tourists can relive the life of the 1800s. Its biggest attraction is the Canyon Lake where visitors and residents can enjoy boating, fishing, camping and wildlife viewing.
Apart from its tourist attractions, Pinal County also boasts of its popular county events, including Queen Creek Peach Festival, Pumpkin & Chili festival and Bluegrass and Acoustic Music Festival.
Indeed, Pinal County offers a lot of fantastic opportunities for everyone, whether it’s just for a short visit or for permanent residence.
Take advantage of Pinal County’s location and invest in more properties in Arizona by signing up to receive daily foreclosure lists here.
Marketing Your Pinal County Rental Unit
There’s no doubt the location of your rental property in Pinal County is strategic. Perhaps the only reason left why your unit is still vacant is because you have not been aggressive enough in marketing.
Relieve yourself of the disadvantages of having your unit sit for months by asking the help of Arizona’s leading property management company – Gentry Property Management.
About Gentry Property Management
Gentry Property Management is a full service property management firm specializing in rental houses throughout Maricopa and Pinal Counties. It has a team of experts in property management that makes property ownership and managing tenants a manageable task.
Gentry Property Management Services
These services make Gentry Property Management stand out from the rest of the companies in the Arizona Property Management Industry.
- Reliable Rental Market Analysis. Expert property managers of Gentry provide property owners like you a comprehensive analysis of the current rental market values and expected vacancy periods.
- Unique Guarantees. Gentry believes in the type of service they offer that they are confident to offer you a tenant guarantee wherein they can release your home for FREE if a tenant ends contract before 6 months. They even give you the option to the cancel their management services for FREE in case it won’t meet your expectations.
- Unrivaled Rental Advertising. Upon hiring the services of Gentry, a senior property manager would visit your property, install a rental sign, snap quality photos and film a house tour. These will then be used to market your property to prospective tenants, answer their questions and process their applications. The company also lists these available rental properties.
- Fair House Preparation and Maintenance Fees. Gentry Property Management offers house preparation and maintenance services at a fair price so you won’t have to deal with prepping your rental property nor answering dawn maintenance calls from tenants.
- Legal Protection. Gentry Property Management is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) which helps them be updated on the current best practices in dealing with the legalities of renting and managing investment properties.
- 24/7 Online Account Access. Gentry’s owner portal allows you to keep track of your finances at any time.
- Affordable Property Management Fees. Gentry has an initial leasing fee of 50% of a month’s rent once a tenant is in place but it only charges 10% management fee on all collected rents. They give you the option to avail of its inspection services for $50 and utility management services during vacancy periods.
For more information about Gentry Professional Property Management and its services, call (480) 654-3655 or fill out a form here.
What Our Clients Are Saying:
As a first time out of state landlord having a property management company you can rely on and trust is paramount. I am glad I have Gentry management to help me along the way. Whether it is screening tenants or questions that may come up, I would highly recommend their services. – Ryan W
Deanna provides great management services to us!!! She is extremely proactive and responsive which lets us know that our property is in good hands. Deanna provides timely solutions to the occasional problems faced by landlords and she is always available to address our questions/requests.
I can DEFINITELY say that we are very happy she is our property manager. Thanks a million!!! – Greg K
I recently rented a property with Gentry. Phillip M. is my Property Manager. He is very responsive, easy to work with, and knowledgeable. I am glad that I made the decision to go with Gentry. Thank you Phil! – Chris P