Scottsdale Arizona Property Management
Do you have a high vacancy rate in your Scottsdale Arizona rental property? You must be wondering.
But before we delve into your main problem, let’s keep your hopes up by primarily examining why having a rental property in Scottsdale has always been the best decision you’ve ever made.
A vacant rental property in Scottsdale Arizona is uncommon. This is because there are so many reasons to live and love in Scottsdale.
In fact, owing to the countless benefits that Scottsdale Arizona has to offer, more and more investors are acquiring additional real estate properties maximizing their rental profits in Scottsdale. In case, you also want to expand your rental investments, simply sign up to receive daily foreclosure lists here.
Living in Scottsdale Arizona
Listed below are the countless reasons to live and love Scottsdale Arizona:
Weather is almost always perfect. Scottsdale Arizona residents love the 300 sunny days per year the city has to offer. This calm and consistent weather makes Scottsdale an attractive option for residency. Its predictable weather gives residents countless cloudless nights with majestic view of the stars. It also offers a lot of opportunities for outdoor activities.
There is always something to do. Scottsdale offers various recreational opportunities to its residents. Any person won’t run out of things to do while in Scottsdale – from sporting events to shopping hubs. Moreover, if you are a nature lover, Scottsdale has the best sceneries in Arizona. One of its best sceneries is the Grand Canyon. You can explore it as much as you want without getting bored.
Scottsdale is the safest place to be. Despite having the best of everything, you will be amazed with how safe you will feel while living in Scottsdale. Statistically, Scottsdale has less than half of Arizona’s violent crime rate average.
Reasons Why Your Scottsdale Rental Property Is Still Vacant
Now, let’s explore the reason behind the vacancy of your rental unit despite the countless good reasons to love about Scottsdale.
Are you marketing your property on your own? If yes, this is the main reason of the vacancy. You have not yet mastered the skill of maintaining and managing a rental property and must therefore start exploring the benefits of hiring expert property managers.
Do you already have a property manager? If yes, you may have not chosen a competent, trustworthy and a good fit for your property.
But don’t worry because Gentry Property Management is here for your rescue.
About Gentry Property Management
Gentry Property Management manages rental properties throughout Maricopa and Pinal Counties. This includes Scottsdale Arizona.
It is proud of its expert property managers who are equipped with the best skills that could help you avoid vacancies, find the right tenants, enjoy faster collections and evictions and even save from costly rental property maintenance.
Simply, what the company does is make owning rental properties and managing tenants a stress-free task.
Gentry Property Management Services
These are the services you can expect from Gentry Property Management:
- Aggressive Marketing. Gentry Property Management uses the most ideal advertising strategies to market your rental property in Scottsdale. The company has been doing this for several years. You can trust they’ll do their job and quickly fill in your vacancy with a quality tenant.
- Up-To-Date Market Analysis. With the help of Gentry’s expert property managers, your property will be priced appropriately and competitively after a thorough analysis of the current rental market in Scottsdale. This prevents you from pricing your property too high or too low which is one good reason you have not locked down a tenant.
- Legal Protection. Gentry property managers are armed with the knowledge of the latest landlord-tenant laws in Scottsdale Arizona. They will ensure that you are not leaving yourself vulnerable to potential rental-related lawsuits.
- Gentry guarantees you of a FREE home release if a tenant does not stay for more than 6 months as well as a FREE cancellation fee if their services won’t meet your expectations.
- 24/7 Access to Its Online Portal. Prevent yourself from worries on delayed payments. Experienced property managers of Gentry will assure you of timely rental payments. They’ll give you an access to the company’s online owner portal where you can easily track the status of your rental property and effortlessly collect rents.
- Fair Management Fees. Management fees of Gentry are fair and affordable. The company only charges 10% on all collected rents and half a month’s rent upon initial leasing.
For more information about Gentry Professional Property Management and its services, call (480) 654-3655 or fill out a form here.
What Our Clients Are Saying:
As a first time out of state landlord having a property management company you can rely on and trust is paramount. I am glad I have Gentry management to help me along the way. Whether it is screening tenants or questions that may come up, I would highly recommend their services. – Ryan W
Deanna provides great management services to us!!! She is extremely proactive and responsive which lets us know that our property is in good hands. Deanna provides timely solutions to the occasional problems faced by landlords and she is always available to address our questions/requests.
I can DEFINITELY say that we are very happy she is our property manager. Thanks a million!!! – Greg K
I recently rented a property with Gentry. Phillip M. is my Property Manager. He is very responsive, easy to work with, and knowledgeable. I am glad that I made the decision to go with Gentry. Thank you Phil! – Chris P