Sun City West Arizona Property Management
Sun City West is a completed Del Webb community with unmatched facilities for age qualified residents. The community is strictly for adults aging 19 and above. Each household must have one member who is at least 55 years old. Although Sun City West does not allow young residents, it gives them permission to stay for a visit of 90 days a year.
The community has amenities and charm that attract the retiring Americans which makes it easy for you to profit in rental property investments in Sun City West Arizona. Enumerated below are the reasons why older Americans love to settle down in Sun City West Arizona.
Living in Sun City West Arizona
Here are some reasons why retirees love Sun City West Arizona:
- Sun City West Arizona is very accessible. Sun City West is an active adult retirement community located northwest of central Phoenix, about 45 minutes from downtown and a short distance from Luke Air Force Base. It has a network of freeways that makes it easy for residents to access any part of the Valley of the Sun including the impressive Sky Harbor International airport, exclusive Scottsdale shopping, and the beautiful University of Phoenix Stadium, home of the NFL Cardinals and 2015 Super Bowl.
- Sun City West has unmatched amenities that the older community love. There are 9 golf courses, 4 recreation centers, 6 swimming pools, 4 fitness centers, 32 tennis/pickleball courts, 3 walking tracks, 30 bowling lanes, 30 billiard/snooker/pool tables, 32 lawn bowling rinks, 14 bocce courts, 5 indoor shuffleboard courts, and a softball field in Sun City West. In addition, the community is close to two baseball spring training stadiums – one of which is the arena home of the NHL Coyotes.
- Sun City West is blessed with a natural beauty. Sun City West is gifted with the amazing Lake Pleasant where residents can spend their time fishing, sailing and enjoying other boating pleasures. The community is just a few hours away from the red rock country of Sedona, Grand Canyon, Lake Power and the Navajo and Hope Indian reservations.
- Taxes here are relatively low. Real estate taxes in Sun City West are relatively low. The majority of Sun City West homes don’t pay school taxes because they are not in a school district. Sales tax in Sun City West on most purchases is 6.3% and there is no sales tax on groceries.
Take advantage of this unsurpassed adult livability status of Sun City West by investing in their rental properties now. To see potential rental investment opportunities in Sun City West Arizona, simply sign up to receive daily foreclosure lists here.
Fill in Your Sun City West Rental Property With The Help of Experts
After investing in the best properties in Sun City West Arizona, start earning money from your investments by using the services of the best property management company in Arizona Gentry Property Management.
Gentry Property Management specializes in managing rental properties throughout Maricopa and Pinal Counties, including those in Sun City West Arizona.
The company can help you find high quality tenants, reduce turnover rates, avoid vacancies, ensure timely rental collections, process quick evictions of bad tenants and protect you legally from potential lawsuits. Take a look at the services Gentry Property Management can offer below.
Gentry Property Management Services
These are the services you can expect from Gentry Property Management:
- Competitive Rental Marketing. Gentry Property Management specializes in filling in rental vacancies quickly and reducing turnover rates. They have the best skills in marketing rental properties and know the right strategies to employ for your own unit.
- Current Market Analysis. Gentry analyzes the current market of the rental industry in Sun City West Arizona and neighboring towns and cities. The analysis will guide them in pricing your property reasonably. Hence, your property will instantly attract more potential tenants.
- Legal Protection. Gentry guards you with the latest landlord-tenant laws in Arizona. By knowing what are the dos and don’ts in the rental industry, you won’t leave yourself vulnerable to rental-related lawsuits.
- Gentry guarantees a FREE home release if a tenant does not stay for more than 6 months and a FREE cancellation fee if their services won’t meet your expectations.
- 24/7 Access to Its Online Portal. You can access its owner’s platform anytime to track your property’s status and effortlessly collect rent from your tenants.
- Affordable Management Fees. The company only charges 10% on all collected rents and half a month’s rent upon initial leasing.
For more information about Gentry Professional Property Management and its services, call (480) 654-3655 or fill out a form here.
What Our Clients Are Saying:
As a first time out of state landlord having a property management company you can rely on and trust is paramount. I am glad I have Gentry management to help me along the way. Whether it is screening tenants or questions that may come up, I would highly recommend their services. – Ryan W
Deanna provides great management services to us!!! She is extremely proactive and responsive which lets us know that our property is in good hands. Deanna provides timely solutions to the occasional problems faced by landlords and she is always available to address our questions/requests.
I can DEFINITELY say that we are very happy she is our property manager. Thanks a million!!! – Greg K
I recently rented a property with Gentry. Phillip M. is my Property Manager. He is very responsive, easy to work with, and knowledgeable. I am glad that I made the decision to go with Gentry. Thank you Phil! – Chris P