Sun Lakes Arizona Property Management
Sun Lakes Arizona is an active adult community that is unlike any standard adult community in America. Here, 80% of the residents must be 55 years old and above while the rest can be 40+.
Unlike the misconception, Sun Lakes is more than just a retirement community. It is also partly a small town and resort.
Sun Lakes Arizona is very attractive to older tenants and homebuyers for a variety of reasons. Among them are its superb facilities and prime location. It also has major freeways that connects the community to nearby attractions, entertainment, industrial companies and amazing career opportunities.
As an investor, Sun Lakes Arizona is an ideal place to buy and profit from rental properties because of it popularity amongst the retirement group.
Living in Sun Lakes Arizona
Here are some reasons why retirees love Sun Lakes Arizona:
- Sun Lakes Arizona is a popular retirement community. The founder of Sun Lakes, Ed Robson, meticulously planned the community that it ended being recognized by New Choices Magazine to be a top 20 retirement community during several occasions.
- Sun Lakes Arizona offer a variety of home choices. There are so many types of home options in Sun Lakes. People who prefer modest size properties where they can spend winter and spring months of the year can easily find a place in Sun Lakes. Furthermore, there are also luxury homes available for the affluent ones. If you want to take advantage of Sun Lakes versatility, then might as well invest in their rental properties now. See potential rental investment opportunities in Sun City West Arizona by sighing up to receive daily foreclosure lists here.
- Sun Lakes offers something for everyone. The city has a small town feel with amazing lakes, walking paths, and excitement a big city can’t offer – clubhouses, beautiful homes, cafes, health clubs, spas, heated pools, golf courses, driving ranges, stocked fishing lakes, and so much more.
Fill in Your Sun City West Rental Property With The Help of Experts
Once you’ve invested in rental properties in Sun Lakes Arizona, start earning money from your investments by using the services of the best property management company in Arizona Gentry Property Management.
Gentry Property Management specializes in managing rental properties throughout Maricopa and Pinal Counties, including those in Sun Lakes Arizona.
The company can help you find high quality tenants, reduce turnover rates, avoid vacancies, ensure timely rental collections, process quick evictions of bad tenants and protect you legally from potential lawsuits. Take a look at the services Gentry Property Management can offer below.
Gentry Property Management Services
These are the services you can expect from Gentry Property Management:
- Competitive Rental Marketing. Gentry Property Management specializes in filling in rental vacancies quickly and reducing turnover rates. They have the best skills in marketing rental properties and know the right strategies to employ for your own unit.
- Current Market Analysis. Gentry analyzes the current market of the rental industry in Sun Lakes Arizona and neighboring towns and cities. The analysis will guide them in pricing your property reasonably. Hence, your property will instantly attract more potential tenants.
- Legal Protection. Gentry guards you with the latest landlord-tenant laws in Arizona. By knowing what are the dos and don’ts in the rental industry, you won’t leave yourself vulnerable to rental-related lawsuits.
- Gentry guarantees a FREE home release if a tenant does not stay for more than 6 months and a FREE cancellation fee if their services won’t meet your expectations.
- 24/7 Access to Its Online Portal. You can access its owner’s platform anytime to track your property’s status and effortlessly collect rent from your tenants.
- Affordable Management Fees. The company only charges 10% on all collected rents and half a month’s rent upon initial leasing.
For more information about Gentry Professional Property Management and its services, call (480) 654-3655 or fill out a form here.
What Our Clients Are Saying:
As a first time out of state landlord having a property management company you can rely on and trust is paramount. I am glad I have Gentry management to help me along the way. Whether it is screening tenants or questions that may come up, I would highly recommend their services. – Ryan W
Deanna provides great management services to us!!! She is extremely proactive and responsive which lets us know that our property is in good hands. Deanna provides timely solutions to the occasional problems faced by landlords and she is always available to address our questions/requests.
I can DEFINITELY say that we are very happy she is our property manager. Thanks a million!!! – Greg K
I recently rented a property with Gentry. Phillip M. is my Property Manager. He is very responsive, easy to work with, and knowledgeable. I am glad that I made the decision to go with Gentry. Thank you Phil! – Chris P